HP Printer Driver Download From 123.hp.com
- Open your preferred web browser.
- After that, type in “123.hp.com” in the address bar of your browser and press the Enter key.
- It will take you to the official site of HP Products.
- In the following window, you will find a search bar that asks for your model number. Here, enter the model number of your HP printer.
- You will locate the Model Number on the front side of your device.
- Start the search by clicking on the “Search” icon.
- The next window named “Installed Printer Software” has a huge “Download” has a huge “Download” tab on it. You are supposed to click on this tab.
- The process of downloading of HP Printer Drivers from 123.hp.com will start.
- This concludes the process of downloading printer drivers from 123.hp.com.
Steps to Install Printer Driver
- Open the downloaded folder on your computer.
- Double-click on the downloaded folder of the HP printer driver.
- As soon as you will double click a “Security Warning” window will appear.
- This window contains a “Run” icon, click on it.
- After this, the “User Account Control” window will appear. The window requests your permission to initiate certain changes that are essential for the process. To allow such changes, click on the “Yes” icon.
- Next, you are directed to the main screen of the software.
- Here, you have to click on the “Continue” icon.
- Thereafter, you will be taken to the “Software Selection” window. In this window, you have to select your preferred software. For this, click on “Customize Software Selection.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Tick the Checkboxes given there, if you agree with these terms. After that click the “Continue” icon.
- Now, the actual process of the installation starts.
- Afterwards, you get notified by a new pop-up window. Here, you have to click on the “Next” icon.
- You are prompted to specify your mode of connection. In this window you have to select the mode you will use to connect your computer to your HP Printer.
- This type of connection generally has two options i.e., Wireless Connection or the USB Connection mode.
- To proceed further, you have to connect your computer to your HP Printer. Either of the ways can be opted to connect your device, Wireless, and Wired.
- After establishing the connection, you will see a window prompting the “Continue” tab, click on it.
- This completes the process of Printer Drivers Installation from 123.hp.com.
- Go to the Finder Bar that is on the left-hand side of your screen.
- After that, type “Download” to search for the Download Folder, here and press enter.
- As soon as the Downloads folder appears, locate the setup file that you have just downloaded.
- Double click on this file and it will show a pop-up box that verifies that the software is compatible with installation or not.
- Thereafter, find the “Continue” button and click on it.
- You will now be directed to a new window. This window contains all the terms and conditions regarding the End User License Agreement, Information Collected During the Setup Process, Product Improvement Data Collection. Carefully go through them.
- Each document has its own checkbox, in case you agree on that particular term, tick the checkbox against it.
- Click on the “Continue” icon.
- Then, select the apt connection option. In the next window, you have to select the mode you will use to connect your computer to your HP Printer.
- Generally, there are two options i.e., Wireless Connection or the USB Connection mode.
- The next step in this process is to connect your computer to your HP Printer. You can choose either of the ways to connect your device, Wireless, and Wired.
- Enter your Username and password correctly and click on the Install Software button.
- Thereafter, the installation of the Printer Drivers is complete. Now the “Add Printer” window prompts on your screen.
- Here, choose your printer from the list and click on the Add button.
- Then, the Print Test window will appear. To start the test, click on the Print Test Page tab. Load your printer with plain A-4 size paper. If you do not want to run the test, click on the Skip button.
- Click on the Close button.
- With this, the process of Download and Installation of Printer Driver software using 123.hp.com complete successfully.